Monday, May 26, 2008

Inspired

Thank you, Yarn Harlot, for the inspiration. I went through my stash this weekend. I separated the skeins and hanks from the leftovers. I bagged everything in Ziploc bags and put it back in my deacon's bench. I don't have a very big stash. It is all sock yarn. (All the acrylic from years gone by has been put back for a garage sale.) The leftovers were rolled into balls. Well, most of it.

Then I shopped at The Loopy Ewe. Some stash enhancement is on the way.

Bunny's vet has OK'd us to start decreasing her phenobarbital on Tuesday. Last time we tried, she had seizures again. This time she has been on additional herbs which we hope will hold off the seizures as we begin taking away the phenobarb. Cross your fingers for us.



A big Thank You to everyone who served in our armed forces. (I miss you, Dad.)

1 comment:

MsKnottyKnits said...

I at least boutght some ziplock bags! I didn't use them for the clean up, but they are here when I feel so inclined.. Which might be next year this time. Knitting is such fun.

Hope your doggie does well!