Sunday, September 28, 2008

Short one

This will be very short. I'm excited that tomorrow the big guy is going to look for a movie style popcorn maker for our house. We love popcorn, but are not crazy about microwave popcorn. So he suggested that if he could find one, he would buy it. (Doesn't take much to get me excited, huh?)

I'm trying out a pattern for a multi-directional scarf that I found on one of your websites. So far so good. I haven't knitted a scarf in forever so long. I hope this one goes well, as I am ready to make something other than socks. (And my pattern for the sweater hasn't arrived yet.)

Now I need to go look for a photo-op.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I have always wanted one of those popcorn machines. Let us know how you like it. Good luck with the scarf and lets see some pictures!

Daniele said...

Hi Marion! I hope he finds the popcorn machine, and make sure you show us a picture of it too!! :)