Friday, June 20, 2008

Day three


Day three of giving Bunny 1/2 tab of phenobarbital twice a day. I realized earlier that when we reduced her to 1 tab a day we were giving her the whole tab at once. This time the vet has us giving a half twice a day. So far, so good. Last time it took four days of that before she had a seizure. I'm optimistically hopeful this time.

I.Have.To.Finish.The.Sock.Today! I'm more than half way down the foot. (Picture was earlier.) But today I have to go get my nails done, buy a truckload of groceries, make some food to take to the reunion, finish the laundry, and FINISH THE SOCK. (I've never had this problem before.)

I found a sweater pattern that I'm considering. (I've never knitted a sweater.) It is from Knitting Daily Online Store and is called Kenobi Jacket. I have only knitted scarves, hats and socks. I'm not sure I would be able to hang in there long enough to finish a garment. I guess I'm a process knitter.



Here is a little picture of Buster so he won't feel left out. He is really the best dog I've ever had. He's sweet and funny and no trouble at all. He was a rescue dog. I wish everyone could have a dog as good as Buster.

2 comments:

Daniele said...

Great Sock! Buster does look like a Good Boy! :)

Daniele aka mscreate.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Give Bunny (and Buster) and ear scratch from Nimitz and me. :-)