Friday, April 18, 2008

Peach Basketweave Socks


Here is the progress on the peach sock. It is from Stitches of Violet, called Basketweave Ribbing Sock. I'm using Dream in Color Smooshy in (what else) Giant Peach. It is an easy pattern and I am liking it.


We spoke to Bunny's vet this week. She had conferred with another vet and they decided to go ahead and put Bunny on some Chinese herbs. If she hasn't had a seizure in a month, then we will start trying to gradually take away the phenobarbital. They said it is making her gain too much weight and is one of the reasons she eats inappropriate things (wallets, extension cords, boxes, etc.)

The weekend is supposed to be nice before another round of rains next week. So I think I will work in the yard some tomorrow, fill the bird feeders, etc. I'm anxious to put some plants out, but I'm waiting for the weather to settle down. Hopefully the last freeze is over!

1 comment:

MsKnottyKnits said...

I love your socks! I'm determined to learn socks over the summer. I really have no LYS, so I'm going to find a DVD and have at it. Hopefully mine will be as beautiful as yours!