Friday, July 4, 2008

Good News, Bad News



The good news is that I finished my first pair of socks for Summer of Socks 2008. They are a generic 2X2 rib, knit from Tempted's "Envy" on Knitpicks US #2 circular. I think they finished up nicely. I'm happy to be able to start something new.

The bad news is that Bunny had 2 seizures Thursday 4:30 and 4:45 a.m. The vet has us upping her phenobarbital through the 4th, then we will report and find out what comes next. I thought the 1/2, 1/2 was going to work. I guess it isn't.

Here are Buster and Bunny enjoying the 4th of July in the sun on the deck. Happy Fourth everyone.


Now it is time to pick out yarn and another pattern for my second pair of socks for SOS08. I think I will go with whatever is ready to knit. I don't have a winder and the big guy is not handy to hold it on his feet. Check back to see what I chose.

1 comment:

Daniele said...

Beautiful finished socks. I wonder what colors you will use for your next pair?

The pups definitely look like they are enjoying themselves.